Spike Chunsoft has announced that its thrilling detective adventure, AI: The Somnium Files, will launch on the 25th of July on PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. To celebrate the release date announcement, Spike Chunsoft also unveiled a new trailer at GDC that gives us a first look at the world of AI: The Somnium Files.
Set in a near-future Tokyo, AI: The Somnium Files follows the story of Kaname Date, a detective from the Metropolitan Police Department who is on the case of a mysterious serial killer. Date must investigate crime scenes as well as dreams on the hunt for clues. From the mind of Kotaro Uchikoshi (Zero Escape series director), with character design by the Yusuke Kozaki (NO MORE HEROES, Fire Emblem series), a thrilling neo-noir detective adventure is about to unfold.
In addition to the standard edition, an exclusive "Special Agent Edition" will be released in North America. Available for $89.99, this special edition will include the following:
- A-set Acrylic Stand - Approx. 6 inches tall
- Outer Box - Original Artwork by character design Yusuke Kozaki
- THOUGHTS REMaiN BELOW Artbook - 30+ pages of sketches and concept art
- REVERIES IN THE RaiN Soundtrack
- A-set's #1 Fan Stickers - 3 vinyl stickers
- A copy of AI: The Somnium Files for Nintendo Switch or PS4