PQube and Red Entertainment announced that the visual novel Our World Is Ended is now available for PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
Our World is Ended tells the story of Judgement 7, a young team of game developers based in Tokyo, who make a shocking discovery: While testing their latest game engine using augmented reality headsets, part-time director Reiji catches a horrifying glimpse of a seemingly destroyed cityscape. Neither did they program, nor animate this - but how is this possible?
What might sound like a dream come true can as well be an absolute nightmare: in Our World is Ended, virtual landscapes, characters and creatures from video games appear in the real world. Loveable characters voiced by a talented team, a perfect recreation of Tokyo's Asakusa district and much more make this sci-fi narrative an outstanding representative and great entry point into the visual novel genre!
- An Engaging Story with Lovable Characters – Meet the wild bunch that is Judgement 7, a team of eccentric game developers, trapped between reality and the game world where simple glitches can have devastating consequences!
- Visit Iconic Tokyo Landmarks – Set in a perfect recreation of the popular Asakusa district, Our World is Ended takes players to some of the most eminent places of Japan’s capital city.
- Outstanding Production Value – Talented and renown voice actors as well as gorgeous visuals rendered in a unique art style turn this sci-fi story into an unforgettable journey.
- The Interactive Selection of Soul System – Whenever Reiji gets flustered, the S.O.S system will be triggered. His emotions will flow onto the screen before vanishing. Quickly react to see how your choice will affect the dialogues.
- Over 40 Hours of Gameplay – The deep narrative and plentiful conversation options make for a lengthy visual novel full of humor and otaku subculture references!
Our World is Ended will also be coming to PC via Steam on the 28th of May.