Headup Games today announced that their upcoming roguelike RPG adventure Vambrace: Cold Soul will launch on the 28th of May on PC, Mac & Linux.
In Vambrace: Cold Soul, the King of Shades has cursed the great city of Icenaire. Now cast under a permanent blight of frost fall, its former residents have returned from the dead as mad Wraiths. Survivors take refuge deep underground where they lead a desperate campaign against this unearthly power. Woefully outmatched, they are forced into hiding as the King of Shades amasses an army of the undead above them. One fateful day, a mysterious stranger appears in the city with an enchanted vambrace.
You play as Evelia Lyric, bearer of the Aetherbrace and the only human capable of entering the cursed city of Icenaire. You must choose party members who will lend their unique strengths to your cause. Embark on expeditions and use perceptive allies to avoid traps and strange encounters. Leverage the strengths of fighters and magic wielders to survive deadly combat. You may be Icenaire's only hope…
- Embark on an epic fanasy-adventure spanning 7 intriguing chapters
- Complete sub-quests to unlock up to 26 new, thematic character skins
- Assemble your party from 5 races and 10 unique classes of recruits
- Craft items and armour from precious materials gathered on your trips that will unlock new skills and enhance stats
- Make crucial decisions - one wrong turn can seal your party's fate
- Prepare well or condemn your comrades to permanent death
- Find codex pages to expand upon the world's history and mythical lore
Vambrace: Cold Soul will be releasing on PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in Q3 2019.