Developer Nightdive Studios has launched their fully updated version of the original cult classic shooter Blood, which is now dubbed Blood: Fresh Supply.
This restored and updated version of the game is built to bring all the classic mayhem to modern PCs while keeping with the non-stop hellfire-fueled gunplay of the original. Along with staying true to the blisteringly-difficult single-player campaign found in the original, Blood: Fresh Supply features competitive and cooperative online multiplayer for when players need to gang up on the hellish hordes or one another.
Key Tech Updates and Features of Blood: Fresh Supply include:
- Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
- Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
- Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
- Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
- Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
- Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players:
- Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in “Bloodbath” or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based “Capture The Flag” mayhem
- Battle it out in local split-screen action
- Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
- Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
Blood: Fresh Supply is now available for PC on Steam, the Humble Store, GOG and the Discord game store for $9.99.