NIS America announced that Utawarerumono: ZAN will launch exclusively on PS4 on the 10th of September in North America, and on the 13th of September in Europe. Alongside the release date, NIS America also unveiled a new trailer that highlights some of the game's characters, including Haku, Kuon, Rulutieh, and Ukon.
This action-packed brawler is areimagination of the story of Haku, a man with no memories, and the great conflict that consumes the land he calls home. Take control of over 12 legendary heroes from the world of Utawarerumono, and utilize their unique strengths and abilities to engage hordes of enemies in ferocious melee combat. Venture through dynamic battlefields, unleash devastating special moves, and experience a grand tale of war and destiny.
- Heroes Rise - Over 12 playable characters, each with their own unique abilities and gameplay.
- Rally the Troops - Online multiplayer for up to 4 players to team up and conquer multitudes of enemies.
- Witness the Legend - This tale of war comes to life with fully animated cutscenes, a first for the series
A Utawarerumono: ZAN Emperor's Edition is now available to pre-order via the NIS America Online Store. Available for $79.99, the Emperor's Edition comes with the following:
- A copy of the game
- "Memories of War" Hardcover Art Book
- "Of Masks & Melodies" Official Soundtrack
- "Warriors of Yamato" Mini Art Prints
- "The Crafted Blade" Paper Fan
- Collector's Box