Funcom today released a free, major update for Conan Exiles which includes a brand-new dungeon, a host of new items, area revamps and balancing tweaks. The update is now available on PC, with PS4 and Xbox One to follow soon.
The Warmaker’s Sanctuary is the game’s new endgame dungeon, containing some of the toughest foes to date and a brutal showdown with The Warmaker's Champion. Several areas of the game have also received an overhaul, with new loot, recipes and bosses present all over Hyboria. Certain mechanics, including the temperature system, have also received attention from the developers, resulting in better balancing and a more intuitive functionality.
- New dungeon: The Warmaker’s Sanctuary
- Population revamp of faction capitals and caves
- New loot and recipes
- Temperature system update
- Agility and Survival attributes have been buffed
- Increased stack sizes for some resources
- Various balance changes
- A host of bugfixes
Conan Exiles is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.