PQube announced that the maze-based arcade game Scarp Rush is releasing in North America and Europe on the 20th of June.
Scrap Rush puts you and your friends into an arena full of metal blocks that might remind you of classics like Bomberman. Instead of bombs, you collect scrap, turn it into blocks, launch them in straight lines to crush your opponents between them and the wall to grab their scrap while dodging other players' attacks. Depending on the game mode, last robot standing or the one with the most scrap wins.
- Player versus Player – Choose from three different PvP modes for up to four players:
- Point Match – Gather the most scrap to win!
- Survival Match – Be the last robot standing!
- Scrap Battle – Split in teams and gather the most scrap to your team’s area.
- Cooperative – Join forces with your friends to and try to get as far as possible in two cooperative modes:
- Scrush Mode – Defend yourselves against up to 99 waves of mad robots and fill your super gauge to call in a giant scrap block!
- Challenge Mode – Take on the AI with your friends or on your own in Point Match, Survival Match or Scrap Battle and face a mighty boss!
Scrap Rush will be available for Nintendo Switch and PC.