XSEED Games announced that Senran Kagura Reflexions is now available for Windows PC on Steam. To celebrate the launch, all content is discounted 10% off of the normal price for the first week following its release.
After brutal melees, rhythmic cooking contests, and shockingly serious water gun fights, the Senran Kagura series is ready to take on the world of interactive storytelling for the first time and give players a chance to get to know the shinobi heroine Asuka in surprising new ways by employing the art of reflexology and massage. This version of the game will feature controls adapted to allow PC players to melt away Asuka’s worries and stresses by “hand” or through a variety of useful tools, with updated HD visuals running at 60 FPS.
- Heart-Pounding Frame Rate — The game runs at a smooth 60 FPS on PC to make sure players get every frame of plot development possible
- Updated Controls — The motion controls of the original release have been cleverly adapted for a fun experience using a mouse and keyboard or controller
- Dress for Success — Customize your special girl’s outfit, hair, and accessories in the Dressing Room with fan-favorite outfits and options
- A Hands-On Narrative — The ways in which you interact with Asuka will lead to branching story paths. With seven different situation and 6 unique endings, only a master of shinobi reflexology can experience them all
- DLC Brings More Characters to De-Stress — In addition to Asuka, make lovely memories with Yumi, Murasaki, Ryōna and Yomi as premium downloadable content.
Senran Kagura Reflexions is available to purchase for $9.99/€9.99/£8.99. A bundle containing Asuka and the four other girls’ DLC stories, which each sells for $9.99/€9.99/£8.99, are value-priced at $29.99/€29.99/£24.99, while a “Heart’s Desire” bundle, which includes all girls and all other DLC, is available for $59.99/€59.99/£49.99.