Publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games have announced Everreach: Project Eden, a fast-paced, story-driven 3rd person action RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden.
In Everreach: Project Eden you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents. Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with intense shooter action, and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden's beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
Everreach: Project Eden will be release on PC and Xbox One in September, with a PS4 version to follow a bit later this year.