Developer Cherry Pop Games announced that Pool Nation has launched on PlayStation Store for PS4. Pool Nation delivers a stunningly realistic on - or offline billiards experience, expanding upon the incredibly popular original PS3 release with a variety of new multiplayer features, new locations, ruleset customization and more.
Pool Nation is a great addition for pool and snooker fans on PS4, offering the most comprehensive pool game on the market. Play live matches seamlessly online, compete in Leagues, enrol in the Pool Nation Cup, explore the unique rule set customization tool and re-discover this much-loved sport. Pool Nation gives players the ability to pot with:
- Leagues (Online competitive mode) - Players must climb the ladder and play with skill to avoid relegation to lower leagues
- Play for In-game Cash – Online competitive mode. Players progress through varying difficulty levels, the more coins you earn, the higher levels you unlock
- Friendlies – Invite friends to play online, customize your game type, rules, locations and more
- Versus – Offline game for one or two players. Play against the AI or locally against friends.
- Pool Career – Offline single-player career, start out in the qualifiers earn your place in the first cup.
- Daily Challenges – Play the daily game of 3 Ball to unlock a chance to win free coins, pot 3 balls to win a random daily prize
- Endurance – Keep sinking balls into pockets as they fall from above. Pot multiple balls in a row, or perform a skill shot and earn a ‘Drop Stop’ giving you a brief respite from the falling balls.
- Trick shots - New and updated trick shot editor giving you the ability to easily make epic trick shots will be launched soon as free DLC.
Pool Nation is available to purchase for £15.99/€19.99/$19.99.