Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Limbic Entertainment today announced that Tropico 6 will release worldwide on the 27th of September on PS4 and Xbox One.
Tropico 6 is a strategic city builder and dictator simulator where players assume the role of El Presidente on the fictional banana republic of Tropico. With a dynamic and lively population of individually-simulated Tropicans, balance city building, infrastructure, politics, tourism and economics on your island paradise and rule Tropico as a peace-loving statesman or fearmongering dictator, and everything in-between.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Cooperative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
The Xbox One version is available now in Game Preview, and has just received a major update, which introduces the random map generator alongside a batch of bug fixes.