Nintendo and Square Enix have released a brand new trailer for Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition that introduces us to the world of Erdrea.
This definitive version of the critically acclaimed Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age features the same sprawling content of the original, but with newly added character-specific stories, fully orchestrated field and battle music, side quests to journey into past Dragon Quest worlds, and the ability to switch between not only HD and retro-inspired 16-bit visuals, but also Japanese and English voice tracks.
The latest RPG from the iconic Dragon Quest franchise brings perfectly balanced turn-based battles and an impressive scope of activities as you explore a massive, gorgeous world. Follow the elaborate tale of The Luminary branded as “Darkspawn” and assemble a charismatic cast of loyal companions whose designs are inspired by the famed Akira Toriyama.
- Develop party members using the Character Builder
- Buy gear using in-game currency, or construct your own
- Side-quests and mini-games to try, monsters to ride
- Start the game with Draconian Quest for a bigger challenge
- Capture your favourite gameplay moments with Photo Mode
Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition launches on Nintendo Switch on the 27th of September.