Square Enix today announced that Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will launch on the 23rd of January, 2020. A preview version of the game will make its first appearance this week, on the show floor at Tokyo Game Show.
The cooperative action RPG Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles has been completely remastered, with brand-new features that make the experience more enchanting than ever. Playing with friends or solo, explore a stunning fantasy world and make new memories with fantastic characters and fun action-RPG gameplay.
New features for the game include:
- Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
- New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
- New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world*. No players are left behind, as the game supports cross-play functionality.
- New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
- New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artifacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition will be available for PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.