Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have shared a first look at the roadmap for the second season of free content coming to World War Z. World War Z’s first season of free content included the Weekly Challenge mode, “The Undead Sea” Tokyo mission, and the six-skulls extreme difficulty setting, as well as several other treats for players.
Fans can expect a huge variety of new goodies in the coming months, including:
- Two challenging new PvE missions set in Moscow and New York
- The highly anticipated introduction of a wave-based horde mode – Horde Mode Z
- A dangerous new Special Zombie type
- PvE crossplay support
- The ability to prestige rank up for new weapon skins and perks
- A fiery new weapon and new cosmetic items
World War Z unleashes hundreds of fast-moving, bloodthirsty zombies at a time, able to move and strike as one collective herd, as well as break off as individual attackers. Choose from six distinct classes and an arsenal of deadly weapons, explosives, turrets and traps. Outlive the dead through intense four-player co-op campaign missions around the world, including New York, Jerusalem, Moscow and Tokyo, and battle both zombies and real human opponents in competitive, team-based Players vs. Players vs. Zombies (PvPvZ) multiplayer.
World War Z is out now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.