Publisher Merge Games and developer Lemonbomb Entertainment has released a new trailer for Stranded Sails - Explorers of the Cursed Islands. The new trailer showcases many of the gameplay elements you'll see when the game releases later this year.
In Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands, you are ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago where your adventure spans a vast open world full of adventure and discovery. Fusing together elements such as farming, crafting, cooking, and exploration, you’re tasked with building a ship and escaping the island. With numerous hidden treasures and supernatural dangers awaiting you, can you build a ship and escape the island with the rest of your crew?
- Experience an open-world adventure full of quests and discovery
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands
Stranded Sails - Explorers of the Cursed Islands releases in October on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.