THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate announced that the highly anticipated Darksiders Genesis, the first top-down action adventure in the Darksiders franchise history, will launch on PC and Google Stadia on the 5th of December. The PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions of the game will launch on the 14th of February, 2020.
Darksiders Genesis features the debut of the fourth and final horsemen – Strife – who can battle alongside his brother and fellow horsemen War in the first ever Darksiders two-player co-op mode. Solo players will be able to alternate between Strife and War on the fly, taking advantage of Strife’s ranged and War’s melee style attacks. Both characters can build up a special attack meter that, when activated, temporarily turns them into a colossal creature that leaves epic destruction in its wake.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
Those who pre-order the PC version of Darksiders Genesis will receive a 15% discount.