Developer Dark Blue Games has announced that Infected Shelter is releasing on the 11th of November on Steam Early Access.
Infected Shelter is an ultra-violent rogue-lite post-apocalyptic brawler. Singleplayer and co-op for up to four players. Every run is different because of the randomly generated content. Players can loot more than 170 different blueprints of permanent improvements and this is the key to Infected Shelter's replayability. Instead of just collecting loot to make yourself more powerful during a single run, you unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements that change how you play the game in the following runs.
- Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
- Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
- Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
- Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
- 170+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics, and RPG-like character improvements
- 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
- 50+ character traits
- Tons of guitars, wheelchairs, pets, drinks, active items
- 200+ areas and shelter rooms
- Fully supported singleplayer experience
- Four different playable characters.
- Local co-op with up to 4 players
Infected Shelter is also coming to PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch in early 2020.