Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Camouflaj announced that Marvel’s Iron Man VR will launch for PlayStation VR on the 28th of February, 2020.
In Marvel’s Iron Man VR the player, who plays as the genius inventor Tony Stark, confronts ghosts from his past — powerful forces who seek to ruin him and everything he stands for. By fully embracing the magic of PlayStation VR, players will come face-to-face with iconic allies and Super Villains as they jet around the globe on a heroic mission to save not only Stark Industries, but the world itself.
Using two PlayStation Move motion controllers, players will fire up Iron Man’s Repulsor Jets and blast into the skies with an arsenal of iconic Iron Man weapons. Players can also upgrade tech in Tony Stark’s garage to customize Iron Man’s sleek suit and awesome abilities.
Marvel's Iron Man VR will be available to purchase physically and digitally for $39.99. There's also going to be a Digital Deluxe Edition, which will be available for $49.99 and includes the following:
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR Game
- 4 Deluxe Edition Deco Armors (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor)
- 12 Research Points – Research Points are gained by analyzing combat data from Iron Man’s performance in the field. This research and analysis allows Friday to develop new technology (weapons and augments) for the Impulse Suit. Use these Research Points to unlock some weapons and augments early and customize to play style.
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR Digital Deluxe Soundtrack
- Digital Deluxe Edition Iron Man PS4 Theme