Publisher Alternative Software today announced the imminent launch of twin-stick shooter Profane on Steam.
Developed by OverPowered Team, Profane challenges players to defeat enemies before the clock runs out. Time is money and health, so players will have to make split-second decisions in order to take down the all the various bosses.
In Profane you embody “Talaal”, with the last of an ancient God’s seven masks. Talaal finds you just in time to help fight against her vicious siblings, that hunt her to absorb the power within the mask. You are now trapped, fighting a war that is not your own, a cycle that seems almost impossible to break.
Profane key features:
- Customisable ability loadouts allowing players to optimize their game style
- Competition-focused gameplay enabling you to challenge friends and beat hi-scores
- Multiple game modes, including Rogue-lite
- Twitch compatibility allowing viewers to affect the game, upgrading and refreshing the game experience
- Full gamepad and controller support
Profane will soon be launched on Steam for both PC and Mac at £14.99.